Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Seriously - Mother of the Year Moment

I know the lady in the car was definitely thinking that she should nominate me for Mother of the Year -- I could just tell by the look on her face.
On this particular day -- it was raining when we started out so I had the rain cover on top of the stroller, which made it so I couldn't see the kids as well as I normally can.  I am really bad about strapping Trey in because he loathes it and will scream and throw is body around and and attract even worse dirty looks than the lady above.  Luckily after he dove head first into the middle of the street -- I guess he wanted to run too... he only had a few scrapes.

Even with these not so shining moments, I am glad to be back into a regular running routine now that Natasha is back to school :).

No comments: