Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Escape Artist

I seriously have had this exact same high chair since Natasha was a baby.  We got it in Pittsburgh from  an add out of the Penny Saver.  Tamsyn and Trey used it in Singapore and then it made its way to Washington.  
Four babies and I don't know how many meals -- but Dantley is the first to do this!



I cannot turn my back on him when he is in that thing.  He thinks it is a stage or something.  We have caught him several times up there like he is surfing a killer wave.  Instead of putting him in there with a few cheerios to snack on while I make dinner I have to let him roam free underfoot.  

He climbs out of the belts in shopping carts too!  I am just glad he hasn't figured out how to escape from his car seat quite yet.

3 comments:

The Owens Family said...

My first NEVER escaped and I never had to buckle him in every. I used to think the moms who buckled their kids in the high chair were over protective but I have had to strap my second in every single time since she could pull herself up cause she has almost fallen.

Alyce said...

I am a witness to the truth of the Escape Artist! Amazing to watch....reminds me of another little boy who escaped from his crib...and was caught on camera! Trey and Dantley are quite a pair.......

Zappe Family said...

Oh man...good thing he's so cute. Is he doing his cute laugh when he's surfing on the high chair? That would make it even better. :) Man...escape artists are no good.